Saturday, September 19, 2015

Eleven Questions



So Since it as been about hmmmm 2 years since I have posted anything I am going to start easy with a blogging device I got from my friend Salome Ellen
 
1. What is your favorite type of cheese?  
That is really a hard question because I a a dyed in the wool fromageophile.  I really love soft goat cheese especially when there are tasty herbs mixed in with some garlic.  Then again there is that triple cream brie with slightly tart apples that I am also gaga for.  Oooh and horseradish cheddar so good on roast beef. Wait, wait wait, super sharp cheddar, ooh ooh and roquefort wait don't forget smoked gouda then again .....  

2. What are you excited about? 
(other than cheese ha ha) I am really looking forward to my new job.  I am going to get to teach again but this time for enough money to allow me to pay my student loans, live in doors and pay as I go for  my master's.  Also I am going to a professional convention in Vegas which is awesome because of course hobnobbing with other healthcare law geeks but also because I am staying with my very good friend the grand Duchess of Vegas.

3. How did you celebrate your last birthday?  
Hmm I don't remember, I think I went out to dinner with friends. 

4. What is on your bedside table?  
My prized Star Trek light, pain reliever, dog treats, books, journal, pen, probably earrings

5. What do you order from the movie theater concession stand? 
Coke Icee 

6. Do you have a garden? What’s growing? 
Nope Texas summer killed it 

7. Any summer plans? 
Since summer is about a year away  I am gonna have to get back to you on that 

8. Which TV couple(s) are you rooting for? 
June and Ward 

9. What’s the last thing you bought?  
Electricity (I paid bills today) 

10. What’s one thing you are passionate about? 
The transformative power of education 

11. What are you grateful for this week? 
My new job!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment