Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lazy borrowing

A to Z

This is borrowed from Ellen, because I, to quote Ellen "will do anything to avoid the thinking required to do a "real" post."

A. Age: 44

B. Bed size: Queen. Here is where there is an advantage to being short. I can fit on the bed either horizontally or vertically.

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes, ugh can't stand it. Seriously I would rather clean up poo than do dishes.

D. Dogs: Lily the American Bulldog and Tuesday the American Eskimo.

E. Essential start to your day: I must have tea and I really need some quiet time to sip said tea and wake up.

F. Favorite color: Deep purple, moss green or navy blue

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'2"ish.

I. Instruments that you play: Violin, viola, cello, mandolin, piano. I have not played anything but piano in a long time and am not sure I still can play the stringed instruments. My piano playing is consistantly and uniformly pathetic but it works to pick out notes for pieces I am singing.

J. Job title: Professor/Educator/Trainer and in my spare time massuse.

K. Kids: None.

L. Live: Suburb of Houston, TX

M. Mother's name: Nicky was my grandma who raised me and Penny is my biological mother.

N. Nicknames: In highschool -Spike.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Cholecystectomy, & fractured pelvis (not at the same time).

P. Pet peeves: Coworkers who behave in an unprofessional way; the use of "axed" instead of "asked", "lieberry" instead of "library"; rudeness

Q. Quote from a movie: "A witch, a witch, she's a witch, she turned me into a newt. . . I got better" Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 1974.

R. Relaxation:Painting, long rambling walks in the woods with my dog, napping, reading

S: Siblings: 4 brothers and 1 sister

T: Travel favorite: Small towns in Italy, in the US the drive between Detroit, MI and South Bend, IN US-12. This drive ambles through tiny towns and vast cornfields, beautiful.

U. Underwear: 100% natural fiber if I can find it.

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: Lima beans, why do people eat those dry nasty things?

W. What makes you run late: My students and trying to do one more thing before I get out the door.

X. X-rays you've had: Teeth, pelvis and hip, ribs, chest, shoulder, c-spine.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a pretty wicked flourless cake and my fried chicken is pretty good too.

Z. Zoo animal: My favorite is the elephant, although I prefer it were not in a traditional zoo. I am also quite fond of giraffes, wildebeasts and large predators

0 comments:

Post a Comment